Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wow 2 and More!!!

Our second Word of the Week is "Dangerous." Quite frankly it turned out better than the first one, however I had a much better idea that I only just found out I could've done.....but oh well. 

Here it is.....if you couldn't tell it was partly inspired by Shadow of the Colossus, (which is a great game by the way, I HIGHLY recommend it.) :)

For location studies, we did six, three interior and three exterior.





This is the cover of a comic that a classmate of mine illustrated. It's really good and only $3. 
Colleen Peck, check her out!! 



10/6
The Lion King Diamond Edition came in today!!!! :D


 I'm probably also going to get the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection for PS3 sometime later this month. Not only that, I pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition and that will be out in November. Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be out January 31st, 2012 so I'm also getting that, but not when it comes out. :P

Yes it is a good amount of money, I should really be saving money but these purchases will definitely be worth it......and will probably be my last purchases for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment