Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Puss in Boots!

Yesterday I had the fortunate opportunity to see a free early screening of Dreamworks' "Puss in Boots." I took one of my housemates, Jeiji, and we both loved the film. The writing, the animation, music, and everything else was executed beautifully. 

Admittedly, I'm not the biggest fan of Dreamworks. "How to Train your Dragon" was my favorite and "Megamind" was pretty good too. But all the other films never appealed to me or affected me in such a way that Pixar does in their films. When I first heard about a spin-off about Puss in Boots being made, I thought to myself, "Oh great, just another opportunity to make money. It's probably going to be bad." 

Boy was I wrong.

"Puss in Boots" will be released in theatres this Friday. I definitely recommend watching it! :)


And I hope this wouldn't be too weird but here is the trailer for Pixar's newest upcoming feature film, Brave. :)


Super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment